Eric C. Straub
Eric was born in Paducah, Kentucky. He attended Missouri State University in Springfield, Missouri for his undergraduate degree. He is married and joined Whitlow, Roberts, Houston, & Straub, PLLC as an Associate in 2017.
Eric clerked at Garmer & Prather, PLLC in Lexington, Kentucky while in law school. He will assist WRHS members in all areas of law. Eric ultimately plans to focus his practice in estate and trust administration processes, advising clients regarding estate planning and drafting documents including wills, powers of attorney, living will directives, testamentary trusts, revocable trusts and irrevocable trusts.
- J.D., University of Kentucky College of Law, 2017
Student Bar Association ABA Representative
- B.S., Missouri State University, 2014
Licenses and Associations
- Kentucky Bar Association
- McCracken County Bar Association
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- Division 1 Cleveland Golf/Srixon All America Scholar, 2014
- Missouri Valley Conference Leadership and Service Award recipient, 2014
- Rotary Club of Paducah
- Paducah Young Professionals Steering Committee