Ryan was born in Nashville, Illinois. He attended Murray State University for his undergraduate degree. While there he met his wife. Together with their son they live in Paducah.
Mr. Polczynski began his career assisting clients with their business litigation and transaction needs. In law school, he interned at the Securities and Exchange Commission. After graduation he joined a boutique law firm in Louisville which specialized in mergers and acquisitions. While representing a client in a stockholder dispute, Mr. Polczynski briefed, gave oral argument, and won an appeal before the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Ryan now assists clients with products liability, construction, medical malpractice, insurance, and business litigation. Ryan served as law clerk to Hon. Lanny L. King, United States Magistrate Judge for the Western District of Kentucky; then as a law clerk to Hon. Thomas B. Russell, United States District Judge for the Western District of Kentucky, before joining Whitlow, Roberts, Houston & Straub, PLLC in 2016.
Licenses and Associations
- Kentucky Bar, 2011
- Illinois Bar, 2017
- United States District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Kentucky
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
J.D., University of Louisville, 2001 (cum laude)
- Associate Articles Editor, University of Louisville Law Review
- B.S., Murray State University, 2007 (cum laude)
- The Doctors Will See You Now: Medical Review Panels Come to Kentucky, Common Defense magazine, Spring/Summer 2017
- Leadership Paducah, Class 31
- Paducah Young Professionals